The Wee Care Center, Inc. provides support for families by developing each child’s intellectual, social, and emotional potential in a nurturing educational environment.
Some of our accomplishments include:
- 70% of current school-agers have been with us since age 3 or 4.
- 27% of our enrolled children are siblings of children who have also attended Wee Care.
- 67% of our parent surveys stated that families came to Wee Care based upon the referral of friends or family.
- We currently have a preschool teacher who attended Wee Care when she was a preschooler.
- Countless Wee Care alumni have returned to enroll their own children!
- Low staff turn-over rate—The average term of employment of current Wee Care staff members is 8 years.
- Experienced staff - The average number of years that our current staff members have spent in the early childhood education field is approximately 13 years.
- School-Aged Program noted for excellence - One of the highest-rated programs in the region on the School-Age Care Environmental Rating Scale (SACERS).
- Wee Care Center is a Two-Star Step Up to Quality Award Center. The Award from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services - Bureau of Child Care and Development is given in recognition of Wee Care’s excellent child care program and ongoing commitment to children.
- Wee Care parents rated Wee Care a 9.4 overall on a scale of 1-10 during our annual parent survey.
Wee Care Developmental Record assessment too!
- 73% of skills that were not yet mastered in the Fall of 2008 showed improvement by Spring 2009
- 80% total overall skills were mastered by spring.
People to recognized for accomplishments:
- Wee Care’s Operation Director, Julie Miller was honored as Wayne Association for the Education of Young Children’s Outstanding Director of the Year.
- Erma Archer was recognized for celebrating her 26th year working in the field of Education
- Sherri Metcalf celebrated 10 years working with your children
- Kathy Wigel, Executive Director celebrated 10 years at the Wee Care Center.
- About Us
- Ministry Teams
- Building Use
- Children's Ministry
- Church Cookbook
- Friday Fellowship
- Liturgical Arts
- Wee Care
- Tower Tidings